How Perfect Your Hips Fit Into My Grip.

Lifting and The Bulk have refreshed my hormones

And I thought I felt Horny before that... yeahhh I'm feeling pretty great on the bulk considering the last 6 months I have not even been close to maintenance.

So I would imagine my Test, and other hormones were doing horrid things. so I'm feeling like it's back, and I'm feeling goddamn Animalistic almost. It's well represented in this drawing I would say. a veiny thick set of hands on a girls hips, hands that are fully in control of her. eyes begging for more, or begging for mercy. either way she's getting all of it.

Messy hair, like she had already been quite battered by this point. aware of the hands potential, she begs with her eyes.

yeah this whole lifting thing is getting to my head :3 it's okey everyone it's still the same me :3  

   

Popular Posts!! :33

The Composition Project!

Boob Artist Finally Studies.

 I know I know very shocking.   I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...