So I'm finally taking the dive and going for the bulk, My biggest fear was the idea of gaining weight on purpose. That for all the time I spent dieting, I'm just sort of throwing it away. Which... yeah it's a dumb fear to have to reasonably I'm starting the bulk
My surplus is somewhere near 2400 so Naturally I require a surplus, and that's near 2,700 - 3,000 which, naturally sounds like a fuck ton. but that's given that I normally eat 1,300 to 1,600 a day. but I would imagine this is what has somewhat made my body only just sorta become more "toned" rather than put on mass, can't really build much off of 1,300 cals. even if I'm hitting protein.
It's my second day, and truthfully. I'm having a good time truthfully, My performance working out has been great. I've been really focused on my macros, as to avoid the "Dirty bulk". My diet is still majority whole foods and unprocessed foods.
So, I'm Kinda excited to learn if a bulk or the cut after is gonna be hard, I'm planning to do this for at least 5-6 months, that will of course be decided as I continue. of course a huge change sounds like an adventure to me so naturally I'm really hyped. Bulking is something i never planned to be the first thing I do. like I said it's something that can really get out of control if you don't understand nutrition. so now having a somewhat better understanding, I feel safer doing this.