Stuff From The Thrift
Tally Hall
The Q Shirt....
Portal 2
Corduroy Pants
Overall I really liked how it turned out. I rekon i spent like 40. but for what i got i could have spent the whole 40 on just the shoes or the pea coat. so it was really worth it. i need to research more on layering cause i know the best thing for the pea coat would be some good layering and proper dressing
Popular Posts!! :33
-
*Click To View Uncensored* This is making me recognize I'm perhaps more switch than I'd like to think. I really like this though c...
-
Growing up in Texas,just kinda means you grow up Christian. In such a place, Lewdness is still something I still don't wear fully with c...
-
I love that pervy smile, er... kinda just more sinister than anything but It's great either way. She got some sharp canines on her which...
The Composition Project!
Boob Artist Finally Studies.
I know I know very shocking. I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...