So Me and Blogger are... Breaking up...

 After This Post. This Blog Will No Longer Be Active.

NeoCities (My New Blog and Gallery) 

BlueSky  

Instagram 

 

Typing this now, It's really hitting me. coming up on 2 very eventful years here. this blog has done alot for me in documenting my very high highs and my extremely low lows.

I don't mean to abandon her (my blog) Like this, but. I just feel like I'm outgrowing her. it just feels like an old version of me. I really wish I could just stick to blogger. But I've just found myself being limited by it alot. 

 

My Goals and scope for what I want my site to be just cannot really be done by blogger. I'm becoming a tad more closed off to where I just really want my site to be more professional. not like you need to read all of my horribly sad BPD episodes or whatever.

So yeah... please visit my neocities page. Of course I'm not posting my backlog but I already have quite a bit of posts made already :3 so thank u for reading here! 

 

Popular Posts!! :33

The Composition Project!

Boob Artist Finally Studies.

 I know I know very shocking.   I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...