Temptation.

Growing up in Texas,just kinda means you grow up Christian. In such a place, Lewdness is still something I still don't wear fully with confidence. but I know I have been far more introspective of my sexuality as I've gotten older. 

Lust is just something seen as a lack of discipline, well it must be all who lacks discipline. where I see lust is where humans are so weak for. not that they are weak, It's only natural.

and perhaps my aversion so lust exists through my art, often the girls wear black and aggressive lashes and eyeliner to where their stare could only match one of an apex predator. piercings, and dominant positions. It's only a guess as to why I am. nothing more.

 

she is incredible though, sharp ended piercings make her nipples look something like materialized masochism, so very bite able where you bite, pull, and watch the soft breast retract and rebound like Jello. along with those veins, gosh so incredible and just makes the breast appear to be throbbing with femininity. okay apologies... enough with that...        

 

Popular Posts!! :33

The Composition Project!

Boob Artist Finally Studies.

 I know I know very shocking.   I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...