Have Faith In Your Own Bad Taste.

I love that pervy smile, er... kinda just more sinister than anything but It's great either way. She got some sharp canines on her which I kinda have myself but just looks scary in the best way. my attraction and taste in women have always been... odd.

 

I'm sure to those who read know that very well, something about the jean jacket is oddly tomboyish. so hypnotizing when a girl teases like that, just the peak of her peachy areolas. I fully admit it's something I'm so weak for.

 

And in the edit I include John Waters, in which I can say, though my art and who I am are somewhat Cis, I owe so much of my art direction and taste to queer culture. I will never downplay it's impact on my art let alone its influence on my life.     

 

Popular Posts!! :33

The Composition Project!

Boob Artist Finally Studies.

 I know I know very shocking.   I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...