It's All You Know, It's All I Lack
Boob artist gets real with biblical imagery
A Picture I had seen of a sheep herding dog covered in blood being comforted by one of the sheep its protecting. but I think the dog represents me well. something that only lives to survive, it's how i've felt my whole life to the point where it seems to be the only thing I know. I don't know how to really care a comfort others. I just know how to make it past this day. compared to my friend who has genuinely showed me alot of love. a feeling that is unique to me. for all the people i live and fight for. it's the most I've felt loved from someone I care about. he knows how to actually care and make other people feel valued so thats why he represents the calm and comforting sheep.
Popular Posts!! :33
-
*Click To View Uncensored* This is making me recognize I'm perhaps more switch than I'd like to think. I really like this though c...
-
Growing up in Texas,just kinda means you grow up Christian. In such a place, Lewdness is still something I still don't wear fully with c...
-
I love that pervy smile, er... kinda just more sinister than anything but It's great either way. She got some sharp canines on her which...
The Composition Project!
Boob Artist Finally Studies.
I know I know very shocking. I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...