No Playing With Your Food.
Not that I completely love all male Dom scenes, I'm still more into soft male Dom. I would just credit it to me being on the bulk mostly, and weight lifting. I'm getting thicker all around and it's only making me want to put these thicker arms to use. it be my thicker hands running between sensitive thighs that shiver and wimper. okay okay I'm not gonna talk about all of that... only if you really want to hear all that crap...
Popular Posts!! :33
-
Lifting and The Bulk have refreshed my hormones And I thought I felt Horny before that... yeahhh I'm feeling pretty great on the bulk co...
-
Perfect supplement for our Daily Brain Drains. I'm Doing my part as a Late Gen Z'er by buying something my phone used to do. but the...
-
*Click To View Uncensored* This is making me recognize I'm perhaps more switch than I'd like to think. I really like this though c...
The Composition Project!
Boob Artist Finally Studies.
I know I know very shocking. I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...
