No Playing With Your Food.
Not that I completely love all male Dom scenes, I'm still more into soft male Dom. I would just credit it to me being on the bulk mostly, and weight lifting. I'm getting thicker all around and it's only making me want to put these thicker arms to use. it be my thicker hands running between sensitive thighs that shiver and wimper. okay okay I'm not gonna talk about all of that... only if you really want to hear all that crap...
Popular Posts!! :33
-
I really wish a girl would fix me. but looking for her has made so many more problems that, I don't think it can undo what I am right ...
-
Power, It's a new feeling. The thing that has changed the most is my new diet, considering I had been in a caloric deficit for so long...
-
Notice: This is CNC CONSENSUAL NON CONSENT. So Yes, any references I make, only retain to a scene in which all in a scene are consenting adu...
The Composition Project!
Boob Artist Finally Studies.
I know I know very shocking. I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...
