MY STICKERS ARE HERE!!!
So Cute. The Monster Puppy!!
Sticker Mule Comes In Clutch!!
Future Ideas?
I reckon the next one is gonna be cat related. or wizard related. surprising coming from me that My first drawing was not either of those. but I am looking a making a more story book like character to draw as dark metal dungeon style darkness. A huge inspo for me recently has been the hobbit cartoon and max and ruby. and dungeon synth of course. I think it's a bit of an antithesis of sanrio which I have not really been a fan of recently. Being such a huge player in pretty valueless consumerism I Don't like what Sanrio represents anymore. it all seems really vapid to me.
Popular Posts!! :33
-
*Click To View Uncensored* This is making me recognize I'm perhaps more switch than I'd like to think. I really like this though c...
-
Growing up in Texas,just kinda means you grow up Christian. In such a place, Lewdness is still something I still don't wear fully with c...
-
I love that pervy smile, er... kinda just more sinister than anything but It's great either way. She got some sharp canines on her which...
The Composition Project!
Boob Artist Finally Studies.
I know I know very shocking. I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...