There's No Hunt Without Prey

Notice: This is CNC CONSENSUAL NON CONSENT.

So Yes, any references I make, only retain to a scene in which all in a scene are consenting adults.

I really like this dynamic of a brats' bluff being called. top or bottom It's so hawt. either being humbled by the top and getting yourself into a world of hate fuck. or finally getting your hands on a brat that has been pissing you off all night.

she is leaning less twords bratty, getting all doe-eyed once she's in trouble. but I would say playing coy is just as cute, maybe I'll do that for the next piece. the dialog is a highlight here :3. A classic saying, turned around. where yes the prey could just be playing, the hunter has a clear goal.

I plan to have femdom Cnc as well, a personal fav of mine.... srry I habve issues... Also I'm aware this type of work can trigger some, as someone that has been a victim, I'll make sure to disclose and warn my readers. <3 

Popular Posts!! :33

The Composition Project!

Boob Artist Finally Studies.

 I know I know very shocking.   I just had to face my biggest problem which is proportions and perspective. like I am locked in with the pro...